Fast Shipping! 24X7 Support! Hassle free returns!
The eKO SuperLite Mat is a superior yoga travel mat that provides superior grip, weighs about 2 lbs. and can be folded to fit easily in small travel spaces! These eco yoga mats are made of biodegradable rubber that won't fade or flake. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
• 2.0 lbs.; 68” long; 24” wide; 1/16” thick (1.5 mm)
• Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled)
• Weighs about 2 lbs. for ultra-portability*
• Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
• Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
• Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
* Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of each mat.
Dual Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability & slip-resistance.
Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Orange Peel’ surface texture is naturally grippy, closed cell keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
Stretch-resistant Scrim: Made from biodegradable cotton and polyester blend; Binds top/bottom layer together with heating process, eliminating need for toxic glues.
Natural & Biodegradable: Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes.