Fast Shipping! 24X7 Support! Hassle free returns!
The eKO Lite Mat offers unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support for your practice while protecting the planet.
• 4.5 lbs; 68” x 24”; 4 mm thick
• Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
• No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
• 99% latex free; safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities.
• All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
Use & Care
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Through Manduka's manufacturing process, eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats.
The eKO Lite Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO Lite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Lite Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.
|Product Type||Yoga Mat|