Fast Shipping! 24X7 Support! Hassle free returns!
This best-selling yoga mat is luxuriously dense for unparalleled comfort and cushioning. With a lifetime guarantee, The Manduka PRO Mat will revolutionize your practice for years to come.
• Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
• Extra Long: 9.5 lbs; 85" x 26"; 6 mm thick
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
Use & Care
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try a simple salt scrub.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash. Spray the top surface with mat cleaner, wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry in the sunshine. Do not soak or submerge PRO Series Mats in water as this will encourage the material to break down and void the lifetime guarantee.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.